Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Herein are recorded the adventures of a band of adventurer's, privateers and ne'er-do-well's traveling the thousand islands of Caribdus.
This game references the Savage Worlds game system, available from Pinnacle Entertainment Group at www.peginc.com. Savage Worlds and all associated logos and trademarks are copyrights of Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Used with permission. Pinnacle makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, viability, or suitability for purpose of this product.
News and UpdatesEdit
- Krank has been added to the Ship's Company.
- The GM's Journal has been updated with the crew's latest adventures.
House Rules and AdditionsEdit
- Characters may take up to four 'points' worth of Hindrances - Minor Hindrances counting as one point each, and Major Hindrances counting as two points.
- We will be using Random Character Generation based on the file found here, a modified 'Mysterious Background' can be found here.
- Characters may take the Old Sea Dog edge at character generation to begin at 20xp. If they dare ...
- Several rules from the Pirates of the Spanish Main RPG will also be used (Including, but not limited to: Fame, Academies, Additional Edges, Additional Hindrances and Ship Combat)
- Rank advancement will be as follows
- Novice 0-24 XP (4 Advances)
- Seasoned 25-49 XP (5 Advances)
- Veteran 50-74 XP (5 Advances)
- Heroic 75-99 XP (5 Advances)
- Legendary 100+ XP
- Novice 0-24 XP (4 Advances)
- Defining Interests will be used as found in Shaintar: Legends Arise the players guide for which can be downloaded for free from this page.
- We will also be using the Contacts rule from Triple Ace Games Free Pulp Supplement for Savage Worlds, which can be downloaded from this page.
- When drawing Adventure Cards players get one 'Draw' and one 'Play' plus one Draw or one Play (Player's choice) for each Rank they have achieved.
- Players may not trade Adventure cards unless they have the Common Bond edge, in which case they may give Adventure Cards to other players in the same way as they may give Bennies.
In Game Benefits for Out of Game ActionsEdit
There are certain things that can gain your character in-game bonuses.
Here they are:
- Writing and Posting your character background on the Wiki - Gain 1XP
- Updating your character's journal between sessions - Gain 1 Benny or 1 Adventure Card Draw (not play) at the start of the next session.
- Updating the Wiki with information about Enemies, Allies or Contacts etc. - Gain 1 Benny or 1 Adventure Card Draw (not play) at the start of the next session.
- Providing an appropriate miniature for your character - Gain 1XP and 1 Benny for the session to which you first bring the miniature.
- Painting that miniature - Gain 1XP and Draw and Play an additional Adventure Card in for first session in which the miniature is painted.
Next Session: 8th February: Sam
- Kirsten & Tavis
- J & Urwen
- Bex & Dan